Sunday, January 15, 2012

Changing up the Blog

I hope everyone has noticed that I have switched up the blog layout. It looks bare and naked, but this is only the beginning. I will try to have Zinc start creating a GUI for the blog because I've decided to use the blog as PS's main website! :D

Take a look around, note the cleanliness of the new layout and try to remember where everything is. I'm going to be heavily reorganizing everything so it's cleaner and easier to follow.

One more thing to note: the url of the blog will be changing soon so I hope you all will be able to find us once I do it; you'll have to switch up your bookmarks and such as well. Don't forget that!

Anyhow, I don't really have any real development news, so just continue to enjoy PDoA! :D Hope you guys have fun! Until next time, I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment